The Lexington Community Foundation exists to encourage and strengthen philanthropy in order to provide a permanent source of funding for opportunities to improve the quality of life, strengthen the sense of community, benefit future generations in Lexington, Nebraska.
Lexington Community Foundation
Everyone is invited to participate!
LEXINGTON COMMUNITY FOUNDATION (LCF) is hosting the 16th annual Key. The event starts with the opening of the online auction registration and bidding on Monday, April 17th, Preview Night Social is open to the public the evening of Friday, April 21st and the annual dinner & auction is held on Saturday, April 22nd.
More than $3.4M dollars has been raised from past events. The resulting grants and program support given back to the Community have had an immediate and visible impact. Key event proceeds are returned to the Lexington area in the same year they are raised. Key ’17 proceeds will benefit – Give BIG Lexington ’17 & LCF Initiatives.
Schedule of Events:
Monday, April 17th
Key ’17 Online Auction is open for registration, silent auction bidding and for raffle ticket purchase.
- ANYONE CAN BID! Registration and bidding for the silent auction will again be open to ANYONE who chooses to participate. Help LCF build the event by sharing this information – eligible bidders can be anyone in North America!
- Online auction bidding begins Monday, April 17, at 8:00 a.m. and ends Saturday, April 22 at 9:00 p.m.
- You do not have to be a ticket holder to register, bid & win!
- More than 400 silent auction items, a beef raffle, DuPont Stock raffle and a Broadmoor Getaway raffle will be listed on our site – complete with descriptions and pictures. LCF contracts with QTEGO Auction Technology which makes online bidding easy and fun!
- Register by going to: qtego.net/qlink/lcf
Friday, April 21st
Please join us for Key ’17 Preview Night Social
- Holiday Inn Express 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Key ’17 Social is open to the public – NO CHARGE
- All auction items will be displayed – silent auction items will be open for bidding & raffles will be open for purchase.
- The $300 Beef Raffle donated by Lauby Cattle Co. will be drawn before 8:00 p.m. on Friday evening.
- Bid Concierges will be present to assist you.
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres & beverages will be served.
- Special thanks to Downey Drilling and Paulsen, Inc. for sponsoring the Preview Night Social
Saturday, April 22nd
Key ’17 Dinner & Auction
- Holiday Inn Express – Doors open at 5:00 p.m. for all ticket holders.
Qtego online bidding for silent auction items ends for all bidders at 9:00 p.m.
- The Broadmoor Getaway and DuPont Stock Raffle winners will be drawn before the ending of Key ’17 Live auction.
- Bidding on Live auction items is available to those in attendance that evening or by proxy bid. If you are interested in bidding on a Live item be sure to contact Jackie at the Foundation office.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or Key donor, or if you would like additional information about the event, please contact the LEXINGTON COMMUNITY FOUNDATION. firstname.lastname@example.org or 308.324.6704
The LEXINGTON COMMUNITY FOUNDATION Board appreciates your support of the Foundation and its activities throughout the years. We recognize that our success in being able to raise money through our annual events is directly related to the support you provide us.
We invited you to partner with us in 2017. Your sponsorship will help dozens of projects, both large and small, and thousands of people will benefit. The Foundation firmly believes that communities should feel great about being generous together. Lexington accomplishes that!