Current Edition Highlights - March 2019
- Welcome Lexington native, Kim Booth, to the board!
- $23 million+ gifted to the local community to date.
- Launch of Sara Rickertsen Special Needs Grant Program.
- Wilbur and Rebecca Emerson Patient Wing named.
- The Ward Batie Family Legacy gift.
- The Brown family adds a second scholarship to honor their mother.
- See a rendering of the new Foundation Office in progress.
- Hear a young student, Wesley Thompson's story of fundraising for a hero flight.
Download and read the full newsletter to learn more.
Click through to read about the past happenings with the Lexington Foundation.