The Lexington Community Foundation exists to encourage and strengthen philanthropy in order to provide a permanent source of funding for opportunities to improve the quality of life, strengthen the sense of community, benefit future generations in Lexington, Nebraska.
LCF SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
When a community is strong, success is inevitable.
In 2013, the LCF Board of Directors began building the capacity of our events by accepting LCF Event Sponsorships, which have maximized the impact your donor dollars have in this community.
In 2018, we are expanding the sponsorship opportunities to give you more ways to show your support while also promoting your partnership with the Foundation.
WE ARE INVITING YOU TO PARTNER WITH US IN 2018.
There are TWO ways you can become an LCF Sponsor in 2018.
Once you have chosen the best fit, or combination thereof, for your business, organization or family – simply fill out the 2018 Sponsorship Form and return it to the Foundation.
We appreciate the many ways you continue to support the work of the Foundation and its activities. We recognize that our success is not possible without you.
LCF EVENT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Event Sponsors will be given recognition at the following levels THROUGHOUT 2018.
Foundation Premier Event Sponsor: Download Form $5,000 +
- Same as Elite Event Sponsor; plus
- Sponsor and logo also included on the LCF Home website throughout 2018;
- Sponsor, Logo and website link (if applicable) included on the Pre-Event, Day-of and Post-Event pages of the Give BIG Lexington 2018 site through Razoo. The GBL site is up year round and is accessed by many area, regional and national organizations.
Foundation Elite Event Sponsor: Download Form $2,000 – $4,999
- Same as Leadership Event Sponsor; plus
- Sponsor will have the option of including their logo in the Key catalog and on the LCF Event website throughout 2018.
Foundation Leadership Event Sponsor: Download Form $500 – $1,999
- Sponsor will be recognized in the Key Catalog and on all print materials with the listing of Key Friends. Each guest receives a catalog and it is available on the LCF website;
- Sponsor can be included in the auction item descriptions online, in the Key catalog and the description cards at Key as underwriting the auction item;
- Sponsor will be listed on the LCF Events website throughout 2018.
NEW THIS YEAR!
LCF EVENT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Naming sponsorships are EXCLUSIVE recognition opportunities for businesses, organizations or families during LCF high profile events.
- Naming Sponsors will ONLY receive recognition for that specific item leading up to and during that specific event.
- Naming sponsorships are SEPARATE from event sponsorships.
- An annual event sponsorship and MULTIPLE naming opportunities can be acquired, giving you additional recognition.
- Naming opportunities are available on FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis.
- ONLY monetary donations will be accepted for naming sponsorships.
LCF NAMING SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Naming Sponsors will be given recognition during the event in which they sponsor that SPECIFIC ITEM.
Give BIG Lexington Naming Opportunities:
Incentive Match Sponsor: Download Form $50,000
- Sponsorship funds will help offset the Matching funds granted to the GBL ‘18 participating causes.
Fee Sponsor: Download Form $20,000
- Sponsorship funds will help offset the Razoo processing and credit card fees.
Golden Ticket Hourly Sponsor: Download Form $2,000
- Sponsorship funds will fund 10 grant prizes that are drawn hourly during GBL ‘18.
Golden Ticket Happy Hour Sponsor: Download Form $1,000
- Sponsorship funds will fund the 4 grant prizes that are drawn at designated happy hours during GBL ‘18.
Key Dinner & Auction Naming Opportunities:
Dinner Sponsor: Download Form $12,000
Sponsorship funds will help offset the meal served to guests who attend the Saturday Key Dinner & Auction.
Preview Night Sponsor: TAKEN
Sponsorship funds will help offset the open bar and hors d’oeuvres served during the Friday Key Preview Night.
Drink / Bar Sponsor: Download Form $2,000
Sponsorship funds will help offset the open bar and signature drinks served during the Saturday Key Dinner & Auction.
Contact the Foundation to make arrangements with your logo, if you choose to become an Elite or Premier Event Sponsor and/or a Naming Sponsor.
Be a part of something BIGger
The Lexington Community Foundation makes it easy for you to give effectively.
Your contributions matter and your sponsorship will
directly impact the entire community!
Learn more about the events held each year by the Foundation.
2017 Elite Sponsors:
2017 Leadership Sponsors:
Black Hills Energy
Flowers & Dawson Home
Heldt & McKeone
ServiceMaster of Mid-Nebraska
Bruce & Julie Rickertsen
Dave & Peggy Stenberg
Ken VerMaas, Jr.